Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today I have just had it. I do not get to this point very often but today has been one of those lovely days! I am not sure if I want to cry, laugh or scream!! My 17 years old thinks he knows it all. They are so clueless!!! It almost makes you laugh if you were not so mad!
I think that "Stay at Home Moms'" are so underpaid!!! It is easier to have a job outside of the home then be to a "Stay at Home Mom" I am totally not kidding. I cannot believe what "Stay at Home Mom" means some days. I was a Mortgage Loan Processor. I worked and did certain tasks, got a certain pay, and had certain hours. BUT........... BOY OH BOY...
STAY AT HOME MOM

Let me just tell you........Ssometimes I am a Banker, or Atm Machine.. Today I declared a Bank Holiday!! Not because of a depression but for the simple reason that no one in this whole house deserves a dime!! Not even a penny !!! I was a Nurse this morning. I was somewhere between Nurse Ratchet and Sister Teresa, But I was doing a dandy job. Sometimes, I feel like I am running a Hotel. All by Myself that is !!! I am maid service, bell boy, receptionist, cook, and manager. I have to make sure everyone is happy when I really don't care. I actually do care but somedays all I want to do is crawl in a cave and read a book. Be by myself. I was a short order cook this morning. I should be doing that job now but I am debating going on strike right now!! If you would like to come picket with me bring your own sign and we can walk the sidewalk in front of my house. I was a snack bar owner earlier and I was somewhere between have a nice day and get the Heck out of my store!! I am also a repairman. I had to fix a vacum and right in the middle I had to get my asthma medicine. That was a blast. Who is there to take care of me. Well the answer is ME! Good thing I did not need mouth to mouth to breath. This weekend I was a construction labor, cleaning up after the guys in my basement. I am also a Engineer, I have to plan plan plan, make schedules, and run the job site. I have also been know to be a Taxi driver. Boy this is a fun job!! Drive teenagers around town, while they change my music, tell me where to go, and let me know to not be late. All to arrive at the destination and not get paid. Love it!! Oh and did I mention that I am a Counselor too. This is a fun and puzzling job. Most counselors jobs goes like this... Patients comes in...They talk, you listen, and you give some advise and they go on their marry way and try to work or fix their problems. Well I must be a bad Counselor. B,ecause, my patients come in yell, scream sometimes, cry and talk. When I try to tell them what I think can help em they leave mad and stomp out on me. Sometimes they are grateful. But that just makes me think all my patients may be bipolar. Oh and did I mention I work on average 12 to 15 hours a day??? Sometimes I have to pull a all nighter. I am many other things but I just do not have time to post them all.
If I ever decide to go back to work, I can be anything I want. The possibilities are endless. There is no stopping what I could do. Heck maybe even The President of the United States. Sometimes I am a terrorist nagotiater. With kids some times the things they do are flat out acts of terrorism! My resume would be so long that no one would believe my job experience. I should just be handed a Doctorate as far as I am concerned. I think all "Stay at Home Moms" that are having to do as many different job in one week as I have been doing since I quit my Fun Job should also be givin one.
Today I feel like I was wrote up by my boss for not even doing anything wrong. I feel like I am about ready to quit my tuff job and go back to a Fun and easy job working in a office. Have you ever heard anyone say "I don't need this job"? Well that is where I am at! But I am more like a slave so I would have to be sold if I want to leave this current job. There is no man out there that can afford me. So I guess I have to stay where I am at.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! you're such a cute mom and yes i believe that you'd be able to get any Job!... Love your blog too! happy i could find you on here, you've got darling grand kids and teenage boys too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hold back!!! I talked to you today and I didn't know you were having so much stress, sahm is a dang tuff job and all of the above, just hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard women say they go to work full-time for a break!!! It is so true sometimes.

    Hang in there girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Problem is that if you get a job, then the home stuff is just waiting for you when you get "off work".

    I think we all feel your pain, and it is funny that you blogged about this today because I was just complaining to my friend about it yesterday :) She said that maybe we should do what this one woman did. She moved out to the treehouse in her back yard until she felt appreciated again :) Too funny, I don't want to do that though. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome blog. You wrote how most of us feel. Although I am sure my day will come for most of that stuff, right now I mainly deal in poop and crying. Had nothing but all nighters for the last two months. I feel you girl. Thanks for stating how much Stay At Home Moms do.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete