Monday, March 23, 2009

Fun with the Girls







We had a great time. My camera had issues while I was on my trip. Actually I had issues as I forgot my glasses and set the camera for the wrong setting for the pics I was taking. All my pictures for the dance did not turn out. You will have to look at Cheryls blog to get the photos. I will remind her to blog today.

ANYWHO.........

We started out Thursday Night going to dinner at Buca Di Beppo. I love this place. I think the food is great and the atmosphere is awesome. Yes we ate in the Kitchen booth. It is so fun to watch the cooks and everyone shuffle in and out of the kitchen. You get to see all the different yummy foods. And.....We were able to see a Super Star....Shawn Bradley!!! We were eating and along comes this guy. He was as tall as Cheryl and I put together. We were all staring at him with our mouths wide open. Then all of a sudden I realized it was Shawn Bradley. So of course I shout this out. I mean the excitedment that I actually knew someone this tall and I was seeing a basketballplayer this close up was like the high light of the nite. Shawn looks down at us smiles and waves. It was a proud moment in our Eating Out History. He is 7 ft 6 in. I am 4 ft 11 in. Do the math the man towers over me. I am like to his knee caps. Good thing I was sitting down on a elevated bench seat otherwise he would of been staring at me with his mouth wide open.

No comments:

Post a Comment