Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Girls only weekend!


I am headed out for a Girls Only Weekend tomorrow. I am so excited. I am going with Cheryl, Kaylee, Ashlee, and Haylee. What a great time we are going to have. I am so excited!!! I talked to Cheryl yesterday and her girls where so excited they could hardly wait. Haylee is thinking Grandma is the balm for taking her too. I will have to post pictures of our fun weeknd when I get back. I am so glad Cheryl asked Haylee and I to go with them. Some times belonging to a Girls Only Club has Major Benefits!!!
Ken keeps asking me if I am really going? No Ken I think I'll stay home. NOT! Yes I am going. You Crazy?
BUT... This is what I have to do for the guys so I can go. Load the fifth wheel with food and there stuff . Load up the bikes. Drive the trailer out to Five Mile Pass park it. Meet Ken there and come back to town to go meet up with Cheryl and the girls. I have to set them up so I can go. That seems crazy but it is worth it. You'd think 3 guys could shop. pack, load, and go camping on there own. But not in this house. I think that I have babied these guys to much threw the years. Maybe I am the one with the problem. I have create there need to depend on me by doing to much for them. I do not think Ken has ever packed for a trip since we have been married. But maybe I will leave something out of there bags so next time they will want to pack them selves. That is a thought.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the girl's weekend should start a day or two earlier!!! My husband needs to pack for himself . . . I just don't "get" all the stuff he needs to take militarily with him . . . his packing for Afghanistan seemed like it took months and now he's sending it home piece by piect to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, all I need you to do to read Lincoln's blog is send me an e-mail, because I need YOUR e-mail address to add you to his accepted reader list. If Chrissy wants to read it, send me her e-mail address also and all add her also. We don't mind family and friends reading, just not terrorists!!!

    It is so funny, just after commenting on not packing for Lincoln he sent a post that talks about all the equipnment he keeps with him at all times!! No wonder I don't pack for him.

    He gets back the end of July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a good wife and mom Sally. Don't worry, I do all the packing and getting ready for our trips too. This is how we earn points to save up for a girls night out!

    And yeah, we do go on some fun riding trips. You see, our trips tend to coincide with Joe and I's personality, character, and just plain coolness factor. Many have tried to reach these incredible standards that we have set. But with great disappointment have realized that these things cannot be learned. These things can only come naturally. Passed down from generation to generation. You see, our coolness factor is what brought Joe and I together in the first place, as it is very uncommon to find someone with such skills and talents to match ours.

    So come along with us. We have a Sahara sand dune overnighter next weekend the 27th-28th. And then of course the big Green River trip for spring break. We are leaving the morning of wednesday the 15th and coming home saturday. Let us know if you wanna join in.

    ReplyDelete