Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wicked Weekend


I am seriously thinking of planning a girls weekend out of state!!. Picture this. Me. you, a few friends, or relatives, go to Portland or San fransico and see the play "WICKED"? I want to go here in Utah BUT....We can fly ,buy tickets, and stay in a hotel for cheaper then going here in Salt Lake City. Sad but true. Anywho's if you think that may be fun let me know. We can go for pretty cheap and it would be alot of fun. We can put 4 girls in each hotel room and that would be cheap. Plus I can get a hotel discount too. And....both of those cities are a lot of fun. We could leave on a friday morning and come back on a sunday. Think about it. We could have a blast. Seriously I know how to have fun and this could be a blast!!! Let me know. Post here, email me , or post on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment