Sunday, March 15, 2009


This is my Son Nicholas and his wonderful Mullet. He actually wore his hair like this for a few days to school this week. All I can say is I am so glad is it GONE!! I wanted him to cut this hair for a month now. He got a perm from Linette so he did not have to cut his hair. It looked nice but he then had Chrissy cut a mullet for him. SICKO! is all I can say! Look at that hair! Would you even let your daughter date someone with hair like that??? Everyone said they loved it. Right they did! I did not see anyone else get a hair cut like this after seeing Nic's mullet. You guys are all LIARS! Encouraging my son to look HIDEOUS is what you were doing!
So needless to say this hair cut was not going to church with us today. So Friday Night Chrissy gave him a military cut like Mikes. Now he looks like he joined the army , got send to dt, or decided his parents did love him. I am so glad that once again he looks like a Gentleman, not like Joe Dirt. I hope that we are past this crazy hair thing for good now! Some battles you do not fight with your kids, when you know in the end you are going to WIN! and Win I did!! I love you Nic thanks for cutting your hair!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that one of my sons only wanted a perm when he was a teenager. Good picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things kids like to do and are brave enough to do, I like his new cute he got for sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When he walked into the church on Tuesday you should have seen the commotion! haha I'm glad he cut it, mullets...bleck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine what the kids did. I am surprised they let him go to school.

    ReplyDelete