Monday, March 23, 2009

Girls Weekend







We had a blast this weekend. We shopped, ate, swam, enjoyed the warm weather, hung out in our hotel room, taught Cheryl how to blog. Set her up a blog page, talked, and just had a plain good ol' time. The girls were a blast. They all had a great time and enjoyed each other, as did Cheryl and I. I could get used to this "Girls Only Club".



Only had to help Ken out a few times. Did not pack the trailer for him as I ran out of time and thought they could do it themselves. Well they ended up leaving Saturday morning and just going to Delta and riding out west. But they also had a great time and rode their motorbikes until they were worn out. So I guess they can live with out me.

The girls did so good at the Dance Comp. It was fun watching them, visiting with Cheryl, and seeing old friends from Delta. I feel so old. Everyone I went to school with has young kids. My youngest is 15. But..... Haylee is great fun and she makes me fit in with all the Mom's that have younger kids. Everyone thinks I am the Mom when I have her anyways.

We took the girls to get a donut as Cheryl wanted to go when the "HOT" light was on. So.... the little girls would look at the window from our hotel room and let her know when the "HOT" lite came on. It was cute. Needless to say we took the girls over to have hot donuts, and eat breakfast one morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment