Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Going Ons

Well I have had company since Thursday last week so I have not been blogging. My sister came from Cali to see me for my Birthday. We did lots of fun things. Shopping, went to the movies, went to dinner, and to temple square.
My Parents are still here and my Brother is coming on Friday. I guess when it rains it pours in company to my house. BUT... I like this kind of pouring rain.
Nic cut his hair in a Mullet this week. I guess that he needs attention or something. This is one battle I did not fight. He has to have it cut by Sunday to normal so we both win. He gets to be crazy and I get to have a son with short hair again. We have had friends show up to the house to see his hair cut. Emily Bushman thinks it is hot. jk Emily. Most people say it is Awesome! But you do not see any of them getting a mullet.
My little Haylee has been here since she thinks that if anyone comes to see her Grandma that that is reason to move in with me. She is so funny. Yesterday she got her self into trouble with another kid at her Mom's daycare and Chrissy asked her what she did and she would not tell. So Chrissy said" If you don't tell me I am going to spank you" She said "Ok just spank me then" She is something else. Auntie Pammie has been here for a few days and she informed us all that her only Boss was Auntie Pammie. Until of course Auntie Pammie told her to brush her teeth for a second time because she ate a brownie before bed. Then she was not the Boss and was not sleeping in Auntie Pammie's room. She is quite the little girl sometimes. We enjoy her and she always keeps us laughing or on our toes.
A few months back Chrissy was doing her hair and it was tangly and had to be brushed out. She kept telling Chrissy that she wanted to do her own hair. Mind you she is only 4. So Chrissy started to fix it up and Haylee was upset because it was kind of pulling her hair a bit. So she told Chrissy that if she pulled her hair again that she was going to fire her from doing her hair. She did not say another word. BUT... when Chrissy was done with her hair.... she turned to her Mom and asked her "Howdoes it feel to be out of a job?" I cannot believe the things she comes up with. We try not to laugh as she is a smarty pant sometimes but it is hard.
Well I have humanitarian to do today so I will blog and post more later.

3 comments:

  1. Grandchildren can be so fun and funny. I love all 14 of ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl cracks me up! I love to hear everything that comes out of her mouth. It's good to have her back at preschool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haylee is so funny and so cute. Isnt it fun to just be able to laugh at all the things that a parent has to deal with.

    ReplyDelete