Monday, February 23, 2009

I just wanted to comment on the Great Home Coming in Church yesterday.

Welcome Home Brother and Sister Searle is all I can say!!

I could of sat there for 2 more hours. I loved both there talks. Every time Brother Searle said....... that is another story, or he did not have time to go into it..... I was thinking... "Yes you can keep going!" I loved his talk and admired the love he had for his mission calling and the people he taught. Ann like always captured the whole Congregation. I love them both! Did you not just think "Ann is back " the moment she started to talk? I did. I love her zest for, Life, and The Gospel. She is amazing. They both are amazing!!!
My boys actually listened to every word they spoke. This has not happened in Church for them for a long time. Usually I have one of them trying to take a nap on my shoulder. What a example they are to all of us. I was crying or had tears in my eyes most of the time they were both giving their talks. I could just feel the great spirit in there labors and testimonies.
Both Brother Searle and Sister Searle have touch my life greatly over the past 19 years that I have known them. they may not even know this, but they have had a great influence on my life and my families life.
I am blessed to know the whole Searle Family. They all are a great Bunch of people!

2 comments:

  1. Sally, I am speechless...that is such an amazing tribute to my Parents and family, Thank you, you are such a great friend and I am thankful for that...I had to call my parents and read that to them, it put tears in my mom's eyes. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally,

    It is great that you have a blog, I just found out yesterday. It is a fun way to keep in touch.

    I will tell George that you say Hi.

    Lora

    ReplyDelete