Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sometimes I am bugged.

I am really bugged and need to post about it. Sometimes I get this way. I am bugged because some people no matter what you just cannot get them to open up or be friends. What is it? I have a ton of friends and to be honest, they tell me how much fun I am . I am very talkative. I just feel like no matter what they look or think of me as something I am not. I am not sure but they just keep me at bay. Like they only have contact with me or talk to me when they are forced to. I am really bugged and not sure what to do about it. I am sick of trying and it just upsets me when I do and there is no response on their side. I just need to quit even trying to be there friends.

5 comments:

  1. Hey lady, what is going on? You are totally easy to talk to... whoever it is (and I hope it isn't me) is pretty retarded! Cheer up. Those aren't the kind of friends you need anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens, go figure huh. I am surprised you let it get to you, I say hang with the cool friends and just wave and smile at the others ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Julie those aren't the friends you need anyway...you have so many friends that love to talk to you and be with you...I know how hard it is to not be bugged though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem like you have a great group of friends. There is no way I could put together field trips like you do and get the kind of reaction you are getting. YOU MUST BE FUN! and you must be a great friend.

    BUT, you have a right to feel bugged. Feel it, and then get over it! Sometimes you just have to let go of stuff you can't change . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one of the funnest people. You were ALWAYS so EASY to talk to. Obviously someone doesn't have much of a personality if they don't want to be around you. As I always say, 'There are enough people who want to be around me, I won't waste time with people who don't!'
    I love reading your blog-hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete