Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Chilly at the Cabin

Shauna called us up and wanted to take us to the cabin this last weekend. It sounded fun even though we would miss church on Sunday. We had a blast played cards and watched movies.


The weather was more like fall. This summer is really a mild one. Today it is only 56* and cold. I have wore a fleece jacket most of the day. My boat is sadly parked on the side of the house. I am pretty sure it is crying for attention but what can I do? Mother Nature doesn't like me much anymore.




Ken and Nic hanging out
Ken and Nic getting the bikes ready to ride.




Wyatt hanging out with a stick.....That he hit me with so hard the kid is lucky to still be alive. His Mom came out just in time! jk The other photo is of Nic and Haylee chating on the deck.

Taylor riding his motor bike

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a really great time. Glad you were able to escape for a little bit- even though it meant ditching me. Totally rude! jk

    ReplyDelete