Monday, June 8, 2009

The Cruise

We went on a cruise to Mexico with some friends. Not really some friends but like my BFF"S. :) It was a blast. Shauna Bushman brought these over to me today so I thought I would post some. I was remembering the Karaoke Bret did and the late night ice cream cones that I think Greg made one like a foot and a half tall. We had so much fun. We need to do another couples vacation again. Here are the pics.
Ken thought he was styling with his new duds

Dinner at our table on the cruise ship for our Captain's Ball




The Three Amigos

2 comments:

  1. That looks like SO much fun, good for you guys! The pictures of the 3 amigos is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't we proud of the three amigos. We should make them hats to wear for some other great occasion.

    ReplyDelete