Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Haylees' Dance Little Michael's Broken Arm and Manti













I was going to the Manti Pageant yesterday with my Filed Trip Group and Chrissy and I had the wrong dates for Haylee's Dance Recital. but all work out. Shauna Van took my boys early with the gang and I stayed back and went to the Recital. It all worked out in the end. I was so glad that I did not miss it. She is so cute. I love that GIRL!


She does such a great job and looks so cute dancing. I love going to her dances. Grandpa came home early too. Just to see his little Haylee. When she saw Grandpa coming she was in a dead run to meet up with him. Her and Grandpa have a special relationship. Both Chrissy and Haylee know how to work Ken. It is cute to watch them always pull one over on him. He melts when it comes to those 2 girls. Me not so much. When he sees me coming he sews his wallet up and post a sign "Bank Holiday" sign on his chest. :)
They did a "Cat in the Hat Dance". Great Job by ALL!

Isn't she the cutest. She is 5 and going to school next year.
Little Michael broke his arm falling out of our trailer the other night. We were up the canyon for Ken's Birthday and Fathers Day camping. He looks so cute with his little arm in a cast. He has not let it stop him one bit. He is even known when he gets mad at Haylee to hit her on the head with is arm now. Doesn't take them long to figure out how to bug a sibling does it?He is so cute. I just love this little guy. I taught him when he was young to put his head on my shoulder and I would say "Oh Loves" Now when he is tired or first comes to see me he gives me "oh loves" Chrissy says I am the only person that he does this with. That makes me feel like I have a Special Grandma moment with him. I love those special times with my kids and grand kids. I wish I enjoyed more of the times I had with my kids when they were little. I guess being a grandparent is your second chance to get it right.
And last of all......I was able to go to the Pageant with my boys and friends on one of our Over Night Filed Trips. It was so much fun. The Pageant was amazing and awesome. I just loved it. My boys also enjoyed it. I have really enjoyed my field trips with the boys this year. I wish I would of quit work long ago. But all is good... I started the Field Trips to have something to do with my boys and it is working out better then I thought. We have had some good bonding time. I have been disappointed that my family has not really joined us much but we have lots more to go on. I will just have to bug them a little more. :)

3 comments:

  1. Sally, Great pics of Haylee and Michael. Sad for the little fella, but he looks like a smart one...already figuring out a cast is a weapon.

    Manti was great. You rock, as always. Thanks for staying up late with me so I could get my Nerts fill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute little grandchildren. I agree grandchildren give us a second chance. Beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for those grandma times!!!

    I could never stay awake for the Manti Pageant . . . . don't know if I could do it even now!

    Yeah! for field trips!

    ReplyDelete