Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am blank but can still type something. I think?


I have not blogged since April. What is wrong with me. I have not had a event that I say" I am going to so blog that" for a long time. I think that I maybe be spiritually blog poor right now. No big ideas or fun things to blog on. I may be getting boring and and inactive on the blogging. We cannot let that happen. I must be able to come up with something.

Here is my going ons that I have been doing. I went to Saint George to help my parents last week. That was fun and it was hot and sunny the whole time. The climate change that takes place in the 4 hour drive from my house wows me. I also went boating with Patti and her family for family nite. It was fun. The twins I hope like me the next time I see them as they drove up looked at my boat and started to scream " No boat" No Sally's boat" It made me feel good. I could tell they just were dying to get on board. :) Oh and I have been cleaning. cooking, driving, sleeping, gardening, all that super fun stuff that is always so fun you forget to mention it on your blogs it is so fun stuff. Mothers Day I have still not got a present yet as everything Ken said he wanted to buy me I said I' don't want that". I should of let him because now I feel like a spoiled brat. But really who did not already know that one? No one would of guessed that now would you of? It is not like I did not celebrate my Birthday for a month or anything. I have my Lake Powell Trip planned. The BIG HIGH LIGHT of our summer. I also went to the ward BBQ that was fun. Bishop did a great job like always. Oh and so did you Bret! Oh and I have a lot of fun field trips planned now for my kids to do with me this summer. I will be publishing the list soon and handing that out to all my friends and family that would like to join us. I guess I really do not have anything else to say. But enjoy the week and I will try and find something good to blog here real soon. Until then I will keep smiling and enjoying life. Oh and maybe I will tell all my family and friends that I really love them and for all the greatness they bring to my life and my families life. I have great people that surround me. Thanks for being the people you are and I miss you when you are not around me. I have been blessed with the best!

3 comments:

  1. So sorry I couldn't go boating yesterday. I was sad!!!! Hope you had a lot of fun, though. The day just was crazy and with Dalen gone I am even more on the edge of insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, you DID have something to blog about! I am totally looking forward to your list of activities! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to the list also! Good to see you post again!!

    ReplyDelete