Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Big Weekend of Fun Fun and More Fun
































This past weekend we went to St G with our friends the Awesome Bushman's . Fun times we had. Went boating, played games, watched movies, hikes to a fun area of rocks and trails in the Big D, ate ice cream at the D.Q., saw Darin Williams, and just had a good time. Relaxing good time. Here a a few pictures from our trip. Mostly taken by Shauna as my camera was covered in chocolate when I got home. Thanks to Carla that gave Ken candy kisses with his sun lotion stuff, and thanks to Ken that thought the bottom of a camera bag is where you put candy on a hot day.





















4 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast...thanks for lunch today, it was great to get out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Like I said- looks like a great time. Let me know when you are planning that other house down there. I'd be up for it...if I'm invited...okay, really, I'll just stalk you until I find out where you are going and I will totally crash the party. Isn't that what everyone does?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time playing. Some of us worked in the yard hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey great pictures...you take some good ones, we had a great time.

    ReplyDelete