Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring Break






















Spring Break was allot of fun. Shauna, Patti, and I all went to my Mom's in Saint George. We left at 8 on Sunday Night. It was a blast. We came home on Wednesday so I could pick Michelle and Hudson up at the airport. We hung around American Fork that night. The next day we went to Vernal to show Hudson all the cool stuff there and went on a few hikes. It was also a really fun time. We got back and left to Delta to go out West on Saturday. We had a fun time there too. Hudson is such a cute little boy. It was nice having my Sister come visit. Like always you feel like the vacation time went so fast. Here are a few pictures of the fun we had for Spring Break.

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful area...in the pictures. I have never been there. Maybe I need to take a jaunt with the fam.

    ReplyDelete