Monday, April 20, 2009

Craftiness!



I have decided to try this after seeing it posted on several Family Blogs.........

The first 3 people that leave a comment on my blog will win a special something from me.

The rules are.........

1. I make no guarantes that you will like what I make.

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It will be done this year.

4. You have no clue what it is gong to be and you can not ask for something you know I make.

5. I reserve the right to make something extremely strange if I choose too.

6. You must post a picture when you receive it.

LET THE CRAFTINESS BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. hehe I'm first. I think this is going to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love it when people are crafty!!! What a great idea. I'm even number 2...yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not fair!! I am only minutes behind Shauna! You can still bring me a fountain drink and call it even!

    ReplyDelete