Monday, May 10, 2010

Something Up Beat!

I wanted to blog about something up beat today..... Everything in the last week feels so heavy. Until ........ Yesterday I had a wonderful Mothers Day! I have to say that I married a great man. He has really done so much over the past 2 weeks that I still am standing in amazement! All the wonderful things that life can bring with love and happiness seems to really be blessing me in my family and married life this past month. I truly am blessed with the man I married. This is our 27th Anniversary coming up this month.
My kids are wonderful to me. I love them all more then words can express. I love being a mom and a grandma. I would truly have to say it is the greatest thing in life to have a family of your own. The love ...the tears....the sweat....the worry...the work....Is all worth it in the end. It truly is the best things you will ever do is to be a MOMMY!
I was going around my neighborhood the past few days taking Taylor and Tyler with their little lawn biz. I noticed so many things..... It is amazing what you can see around you if you take the time to look...... These are a few of the happy things I saw....
Patti that lost a husband a few years back....In her yard with her new husband Steve. They were gardening together and looked so happy. After all she had been through to see that moment and know Heavenly Father will take care you and you will be happy again.
I stopped and talked to Austin and Caryn miller for a bit. what a wonderful couple. Made reference to his mom. What a wonderful mom he has. When he talks about her the love and gratefulness he has for her you can just feel.
I saw the Armstrong's outside at their yard sale just happy and visiting, made me smile after all I know they have gone through losing their Dad.
Carla's husband Mark waived as he went by with a big smile on his face. Like you actually felt his happiness. But he is such a nice guy that you felt his honesty in saying hello, not just a waive because he saw you and that was the polite thing to do.
Saw the Searle kids all out playing and riding bikes. I remember when I was young and played with all my cousins and how much I loved it and still cherish those times today I had with my own cousins when I was young.
What a wonderful world we live in. There is beauty and love all around. Right their in front of our faces that sometimes we do not stop to notice. Heavenly Father truly plays apart in our lives and lives around us every day. I am thankful for the little things that made my heart warm and my face smile this weekend.
I love all those that bless and make my life full!

3 comments:

  1. You are special Sally. I just love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. When we take the time to really stop and look around us, life is good. We truly are blessed aren't we?!?

    ReplyDelete