Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The end.....

I have been experiencing pain since last Thursday night. I told myself that I would call the Dr Friday if I was still in pain in the morning. Well I was hoping by morning I would not be in pain and everything would be OK. BUT......morning came and I was still sick, hurting, and just not myself. I called the Dr. They could not see me till Monday but I thought I could just keep popping the midol and all would be better and maybe Monday I could call and cancel. The pain was so bad Ken kept wanting to take me into the ER. I do not like the ER it feels like a guessing game in that place. I had almost no sleep Thursday night. Friday same thing. Saturday same thing Sunday same thing and you get the picture by now. I am good from about 7 am to 2 pm then it starts all over again. It is the weirdest thing.
So Monday rolls around and I go to the DR.. Joy what joy that was. Only to get pain killers and for the Dr to tell me what he thinks is wrong with me and to schedule another appt Friday with a ultrasound then they are going to meet with Ken and I after. So I get to have pain for a whole week. Seriously does that Dr really know how this feels??? Sometimes I wonder if men really understand female pain.
So I have a life from 7 am to about 2 pm then it starts and I have to take pain killers and take it easy.
I decided today that it is the end of my baby making machine days. I am 45 I know that I am not going to have anymore kids but it kind of feels sad to just know that I will be minus the equipment to do so. After the past week I have been hurting so bad that really it will be a relief. I am officially turning into a old middle age woman. I am worried about the surgery and a little freaked out. I Know it will all be OK. but just going in Friday is freaking me out.
I am trying not to worry and get myself upset. I have had enough of that over the weekend. During this ordeal of no sleep hurting so bad that I was in tears most of the day, having a hard time with life in general...someone decides to make things even worse on me. Why is there always someone that tries to make trouble at the moment you need it the least? This person is trouble, 3 times now has tried the same thing. There is a point in life that enough is enough. I have tried to decide what to do about this pain, people that are drama, and my emotions for the past few days. Today I decided it is the end of my pain ....the baby cooker goes, as for the drama queen....and the people that listen to the drama shame on you. If she calls again do not call me I do not care to hear it. You should know me better. ..As for my emotions..... I have the right to cry all day if I need to. I feel and that is a good thing.
So "Life Goes On" people heal up, people forgive at some point, and I am a cry baby. It is my life I think it is pretty good. I think I will live past this week and the next. It may be a bit painful with more pain to come but in the end all will be better.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could give you a hug . . . . feel better!! tell the drama queen to go away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont answer the phone when you know it is a persn you don't want to talk to. I hope everything goes right for you. You'll feel better in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheeeeesh! I just don't get the drama/mean/rude thing. What is it with some people? Sally, I am on call to go throw a few fists for you, if you would like...:0)!! I haven't really had/taken the chance to know you REAL well but I do think that you are a "Grande Ol Broad"! You are tops in my book.
    Oh, and as hard as it is shutting down the baby machine (It is strange but, you will feel grief)it is also VERY invigorating to the old love life. Spontaneity rules! (Oh, and don't let them take the cervix if at all possible. Remember the convers. in the car after ladies night out?)
    Good Luck and much love!

    ReplyDelete