Saturday, May 8, 2010

I guess I have to hurt to make it all better.

I guess I am going to have more pain before this can be over. I am doing much better with the pain I have been in. I have been walking everyday it seems to be helping.
I went to the Dr Friday with Ken in tow. I found out I have fibroids. One is the size of a baseball and one other one is a bit bigger then a golf ball. Wonder why I have been having pain. Go back Wednesday for the pre-op visit and will schedule the surgery then. I hope soon. I have 3 vacations that I want to be able to still go and have fun on so I am trying to get this done asap.
Ken at the Dr visit asked the Dr if "I could still have kids" I was ready to die. I told him as did the Dr also " I am 45 and a little late for that". Plus hello he just told you I have these huge growths. Ken... I love him but sometimes he is to much.
One good thing is the past week he has really gone all out for me and help me with what I needed. Stayed home with me 2 days and fixed all the honey do's I had around the house. He has been great.
And as for the Drama Queen. It is sad people believe her. Ken is surprised women can act this way. A wise woman told me once..."Who will gossip with you will gossip of you" I was thinking about gossip and how it hurts people today. Really if everyone was hurt by gossip at least once in their life it would happen allot else often I think. You know when you listen to gossip you only hear one side and you usually make judgement on what you hear. Never knowing the full story or if what you hear is even true. In this case it is false, hurtful, mean, and hateful. I am sadden by the people that will listen to this and make judgement. Until you know facts, you are in the wrong...Assume what you will... but remember they who judge will be jugded them selves.

3 comments:

  1. Sally, I hope all goes well with your surgery! Having gone through major surgery last year I have a new appreciation for this sort of thing!!!

    Hurting because of the drama queen and you health just doesn't seem fair . . . but I guess that is the way we grow in life.

    Gossip isn't a huge problem in our ward where we live (I don't know who your drama queen is) Can you believe that I didn't know that one of the sisters in our ward (I thought I knew her well) was divorced a whole year before I found out about it??? My good heavens!!! I felt stupid! Things like that happen all the time.

    Got a good giggle out of Ken asking about if you'd still be able to have kids. I think I would have kicked my husband in the chin if he'd of asked that kind of question . . . . but he was far away in Afghanistan during all of my "stuff." Too funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! above I meant shin not chin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the thing i learned with my bought of gossip is the less you say the more guilty you look. nobody has even asked me for my side of the truth. but no matter i didnt say anything to anyone who wasnt already involved. and so when i talk to God about it sometime in the future, i will have a clean conscience. i know the things people are saying about me and about Ty , but i still have truth on my side and just cause i didnt call the cops with the info. that i had just means that i am more compasionate than they are. they ruined my life ,but i chose the higher ground and never said a word. so there ;p

    ReplyDelete