Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Floating the River

I went out on the boat yesterday with Ali and Patti. Here are a few photos. It was so windy. We did not stay out long. It has been a fun summer. Friends, Family, and Fun!


















Floated the River again today. I love that lazy river. Had a blast. I am just having the best summer. With not working this summer I thought I may be board out of my mind. But thanks to a few good ideas and a few good friends it has been great. The best part I have been with my kids. These last 2 photos are a pic of some of us that went to float the river with me
















3 comments:

  1. Nice pics. With so much time around water, I'm surprised you are not water-logged. Definitely an enjoyable summer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the water. I think I should have been a fish. I am at home in the water.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound like a fun summer. Makes me want to be young again.

    ReplyDelete