Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yosemite




The rest of our days were spent at Yosemite! What a wonder place. It had been a long time since I visited the park. For me it was like going for the first time again. The guys loved it. There is so much history in the forest. The Grand Hotel and all the old timers cabins have been put close together so you can tour all the cabins in one area. WOW is all i can say about this part of out trip. The drives and hikes were AWESOME!!!




Ken wanted to camp one nite. Lovley fun that was. We ended up staying at a KOA. Sleeping on the ground due to the fact I forgot the air mattresses. I had every clothes item out on my suit case and under my sleeping bag. It still felt like a lumpy bed and I did not sleep hardly at all that nite. But it was fun and Ken was proud he saved $150.00 in hotel room fees. You know Ken always about saving the buck. So we had the best of both worlds on the trip. Ken was happy and "If Ken's happy we all are happy"

No comments:

Post a Comment